- Able to do sales presentations & tours of the club.
- Able to create interest in the club as well as selling in person & over the telephone.
- Front desk administration, documentation, handling cash sales and cashier.
- Must be computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office.
- Pleasant personality, service oriented, a team player, organized and meticulous.
- To be responsible and always be on time for working your scheduled hours.
- To administrate the membership data-base using system, recording all necessary information.
- To support the Manager and action reports and information required for monthly meetings.
- Handle guest feedback and inquiry professionally, take ownership of the issues.
- Always be polite to members and always use member’s names when greeting them on entry.
‘NICE’ TO HAVE
- Active and eager in achieving sales targets in a positive & dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- Energetic and possess a genuine interest in communicating the effectiveness of exercising.
- Determine, motivated, ambitious, confident and relentless in the pursuit of sales.
- Passionate about health and fitness and takes pride in own personal appearance and well-being. Lives an active lifestyle.
- Enjoys working for a company that has a youthful and fun working environment with a healthy work-life balance.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent fast track promotion opportunities.
- In-house sales and customer service training & development.
- Competitive rates in pay and commissions.
- Free gym membership.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.