The role requires the individual to work independently and as part of a team. Co-ordination of
the Reception and provide assistance in membership sales when required.
As a Receptionist of the Club you are representing the Company. You will work in a demanding environment as part of a small team, dealing with all enquiries both in person and over the telephone.
- Manning and handling calls and complaints from members.
- To answer all incoming telephone calls and further their enquiry to the correct
- Customer service must maintain constant communication with Manager on all aspects of
club responsibilities and activities.
- To administrate the membership data-base, recording all necessary information.
- To perform the cashing up duties at the end of your shift and perform duties as required
- Accurately cash up at the end of your shift and account for all transactions during your shift.
- To provide a sales support to the sales team on tours or administration.
- Handle guest feedback and inquiry professionally.