We hire smart people who are at the top of their games. They are rockstars, not prima donnas.
Who are you?:
You’re bright, personable and digital – savvy, with a passion for both traditional and digital media, and a broad range of experience and interests. You are known as the go-to person when things need to get done.
- The role rewards proactivity, enthusiasm, attention to detail and drive. Your professional skills will be
enhanced every day you spend at the company.
- You will play a pivotal role in managing marketing communications, branding and social media activities
- You will help to shape strategy and turning any ideas into an actionable plan.
The role rewards proactivity, enthusiasm, attention to detail and drive. Some of the tasks at hand will be:
- Branding – you will have a pivotal role in all communications activities
- Online Marketing – everything from Facebook Ads to growth-hacking inspired approaches
- Brand Partnerships – looking for a good brand fit
- Public Relations – pitching interesting stories to media
- Participation in events
If you like to get things done and see your future self in marketing communications and/or customer satisfaction, then this is the right place for you.
The right guy or girl will be working directly with the Marketing Director.